Perhaps you are visiting us online or you may be, when possible, attending our “Stories at Fern” meetings in person. You are welcome to do this, live attendance costs $5.00 and you can get your name on our VSG Events list to receive occasional emails about upcoming, open to the public, events. However, if you are looking to save some money and to get the inside information on all of our activities, and much, much more, you may want to become a member.
To Become a Member
Have you considered joining the Guild? For only $25 per year for an individual, $35 for a family, we offer:
- Access to member-only events, such as the virtual “Stories in Between”, this summer’s “Stories in the Garden” and “Stories in the Park” series, plus our winter retreats, summer picnics and potluck socials
- Advance notice of our events
- The opportunity to share your own story, or to volunteer in other ways
- Free admission to our regular meetings, ten per year ($5 admission per event)
- Priority for our storytelling workshops
- Access to ‘The Root Cellar,’ our library of resources: books, journals, videos, DVDs, recordings and more
- Information about storytelling events, workshops and conferences hosted by others in our network
- And a supportive community of storytellers, learning and practicing together
To join or renew, click here:
You can make your payment in one of three ways
- In-person, at an event
- An e-transfer to email@example.com
- Or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a mailing address for a cheque.